There is something for everyone at Williamson, Inc.’s first large-scale in-person event since COVID-19, Update Williamson. The interactive event is designed to highlight how the Williamson County economy is resilient and uniquely suited to prosper in a post-COVID economy. Williamson County Mayor Rogers Anderson will provide his annual State of the County address and Williamson County Schools Superintendent Jason Golden and Franklin Special School District Superintendent David Snowden will provide their yearly State of the Schools address.
- Rogers Anderson, Williamson County Mayor
- Tom Atema, Owner & CEO, AP Live
- Lacy Beasley, President, Retail Strategies
- Keith Bulluck, Owner, Just Love Coffee Café- McEwen
- Chris Cochran, CEO, Freightwise, Inc.
- Jason Golden, Williamson County Schools Superintendent
- Brendan Kamm, Co-Founder & CEO, Thnks
- Hal Lawton, President and CEO, Tractor Supply Company
- Shannon O’Hare, Senior Managing Director, Cushman and Wakefield
- Bob Rolfe, Commissioner of the State of Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development
- David Snowden, Franklin Special School District Superintendent
- Misty Woodford, Realtor, Daniel-Christian Real Estate, LLC
- Cracker Barrel
- Franklin Bakehouse
- Juice Bar Franklin