Hoss' Loaded Burgers
- Train, coach, and guide team members during the shift by ensuring that all communication and procedural tools are being used and followed
- Lead through positive words and actions and embrace the culture and the mission of HLB
- Manage and cultivate relationships with the team, the guests, and the vendors in a continual effort to provide excellent 'Hoss'pitality
- Assist with inventory and ensure it is properly accounted for.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all HLB standards as well as all local, state, and federal safety, health, employment and liquor laws.
- Lead the team through a smooth and clean closing process.
- Ensure the safety and security of the team at all times.
- 18+ years old
- At least 1 year of management or supervisory experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Capable team leader, able to provide constructive feedback and support
- Able to assess situations and make appropriate decisions