Americaneagle.com is a family-owned web design, development, and digital marketing agency with a passionate belief in the power of technology to positively transform business practices. Our focus is on helping customers grow and achieve success in the digital space. We cover a variety of different industries, including eCommerce, associations & nonprofits, government, healthcare, sports & entertainment, transportation, and more. The company was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com's list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past eight years.
An Americaneagle.com senior project manager is assigned to lead a project at the time of a signed contract and is responsible for the success of the project through the system development lifecycle. They act as the primary liaison between the Americaneagle.com team and our client. The project manager plays a key role in cementing the long-term partnership we seek to establish with all of our clients.
The engagements our project managers lead will vary significantly. This makes the role exciting and rewarding as our project managers are exposed to compelling challenges across different industries, different technologies, and will partner with an incredible team across varying skillsets. Our project managers are responsible for managing our project budgets, communicating with our clients, our project timelines, mitigating project risks, blockers and escalations, tracking and measuring project status, managing scope, ensuring we produce quality deliverables, and controlling the work in progress. Communication, teamwork, passion, pride, adaptability, proactivity, ownership, organization, resourcefulness and positivity are all key to being a successful Americaneagle.com project manager.
There is no typical day for a project manager as they spend time on different activities such as preparing for kickoff meetings, organizing backlogs, sprint planning, attending daily scrums, taking notes in client meetings, building and automating status reports, collaborating with the team, reviewing design prototypes, reviewing completed functionality and more.Responsibilities:
- Manage project timelines
- Track and measure project status
- Manage communication with our clients
- Ensure quality deliverables are produced
- Manage the project budget, scope and backlog
- Manage project risks, blockers and escalations
- Act as a liaison between our clients and development team
- Participate in kickoff, requirement, status, demo and training meetings with clients
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to meet internal and client deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at one time
- Experience with project management tools like Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Able to manage individual workload, take initiative and assume responsibility for tasks
- Experience with CMS or eCommerce platforms like Sitefinity, Sitecore, WordPress, Kentico and BigCommerce is a plus
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to growing our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications for our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and pushing for a good work-life balance. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package.