- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Postsecondary apprenticeship or related training
- 2 to 4 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License
- Airfield Operations Area Driving License within 180 days
Accepting applications until: Until filled
Salary Range: $55,234- $75,149
Shift (1st): 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday
- 4 - 7 years of electrical or related experience
- Completed an apprenticeship or journeyman's card, technical school, equivalent military technical training, or an industrial technology degree.
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.